mopai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Saiyan Jalen Here!

2 posters

Go down

Super Saiyan Jalen Here! Empty Super Saiyan Jalen Here!

Post by SSJalen Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:55 pm

Hello guys, I dont want to make this a very long post, some of you may know of me, some of you may not, Im the kid that went Super Saiyan on youtube. Growing up, I always had a spiritual connection with DBZ, recognizing Goku as my higher divine self who has always intuitively guided me, and how following your heart (the supremen intelligence) was the truest expression of the divine. Anyway, in the year 2012 I posted a very expressing my feelings on the power of consciousness and how I felt, as well as powering up, or atleast attempting to. The video went mega viral and had over 7,000,000 views on my main channel as well as millions of other views from the reuploads. I was overwhelmed by the amount of attention it was getting. Due to the constant amount of ridicule from strangers, as well as family who wanted to put me in a crazy home, I eventually cracked and deleted it, and discontinued anything that had to do with meditation, advancement of Spirit etc. But then I was introduced to individuals who were on a similar path and this eventually lead me to finding out about immortality. I've been cultivating and meditating for over 2 years, and although it's not much, I've gained tremendous levels of peace, insight and clarity and I realize that my feelings werent "wrong" after all, and were just as real as anyone elses. Watching Goku turn into a Super Saiyan was like witnessing a man become an absolute God, driven by the pain of loss that the very Earth itself shook in his presence....lightning and tremendous thuder roaring in the heavens.....and then....in the blink of an eye.....in an instant.......a God is born..... amazing....just...wow.... I can't even consciously describe in words the profound impact Goku's Spirit has had on my consciousness.....

well, i think that about clears it up, I'm glad to be here, and I'm here to learn.....love and light to all.... Very Happy

P.S. Im also very weird.... yeaaahhhh. lmfao

SSJalen

Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan Jalen Here! Empty Re: Super Saiyan Jalen Here!

Post by Admin Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:20 am

Welcome to the forums Jalen

Admin
Admin

https://mopai.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum